We’re ushering in October with 10 new atSpoke enhancements just released in August and September. From Slack updates and CSAT surveys, to integrations with Gitlab and Asset Panda – the latest enhancements are, as always, informed by our customer community. Enjoy!
- Slack enhancements
- Typing indicator
- Redesigned inbox & requests
- Edit author on resources
- New KB filters & sort options
- Gitlab integration
- Asset Panda integration
- International phone numbers
- Beta: embedded team analytics
- Beta: CSAT Surveys
1. Slack enhancements
atSpoke for Slack improves accessibility across the entire organization, replacing the need for clunky ticket forms and unfamiliar, complicated processes with a tool that employees already know and love. We recently launched three new updates:
- App home: a dynamic surface that’s personalized to each user, offering a place within Slack where requesters can view tickets and create new ones.
- Shortcuts: a simple, visual way to file requests in atSpoke from any channel or DM in Slack.
- Granular permissions: updates to the atSpoke install flow to make it simpler and clearer for admins to understand what permissions atSpoke is requesting, and what it means for their company.